Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dollar Tree Mini Makeup Haul!



Anytime I go into a Dollar Tree, I have to check out the beauty isle. You never know what you'll find! Recently, I've found such brands as NYC, Wet n' Wild, Rimmel, ELF (essentials and studio line), Maybelline, Bonnie Bell, and Milani. I enjoy all of these brands, and while ELF, NYC, and W&W are very affordable at the drug store, you can still save a bit on them by buying at Dollar Tree. For example, the ELF studio items I've purchased there would regularly cost $2-3, but I paid only one dollar. Saving money is good any way you can do it. But it's even better when you can save on the pricier drug store brands, like Maybelline and Milani. Milani is considered a high-end drugstore brand, so it's a real steal.

Today I went into the Dollar Tree to browse for household items, and of course, had to check out the makeup. They had some new items, and because everything is $1, I had to pick up a few things to try. I purchased 2 mascaras by W&W; One is supposed to enhance lash curl, and the other is supposed to be a protein formula that strengthens your lashes. I also bought a NYC Skin Matching foundation in "Light to Medium". The last makeup product I got was a Milani lip pencil in a shimmery red. I also got some supplies to paint my nails, but I'll save that for a future post. ;-)

So, go check out your local Dollar Tree! My condolences if you don't have one. Look for reviews on these products in the near future.

Coming Soon: Review on Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer

No comments:

Post a Comment