Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Follow Me, ELF Volumizing Mascara, Day Two


Day 2: Day two worked out very similarly to day one when it comes to ELF Volumizing Mascara, but I learned a bit more about the product. For starters, the product is a bit more wet than I originally thought. I think this contributes to the bit of messiness I experience when applying it. In addition, there's really nothing special about the brush. It's your run of the mill mascara brush, so that could also interfere with the application. I think the brush grabs too much formula and the bottle doesn't scrape off enough excess when pulling out the brush. Consequently, it is a bit messy if you're not careful. It also doesn't go on and coat the lashes as well as it should; I usually have a small clump or two. I go back over the area in an attempt to smooth it out, and it seems to remedy the issue for the most part. ELF Volumizing Mascara does seem to define my lashes and give a little more volume.

On day 2, I wore the ELF Volumizing Mascara for 12 hours. It held up pretty well, just a tiny bit of smudging directly under the lashes, but not really noticeable, and nothing a two-second touch-up wouldn't fix. Once again, the ELF Volumizing Mascara was very easily removed. Just a little water does the trick.

That's all of my second day info. Third day will be up soon, so look for it. See day one's info right here. Following day 3 will be a final review about the ELF Volumizing Mascara, so look for that, too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment