Sunday, December 23, 2012

Follow Me, ELF Volumizing Mascara, Day One


Day 1: I used this product with ELF' s eyelash primer on the first day. For my first experience with the mascara itself, I was pretty pleased. I had a little trouble in one spot on my lashes, too much product came off the brush and got a little clumpy, but with a little effort, it was mostly resolved. I think being a little more careful with the brush would have helped avoid the trouble I had. It defined and coated my lashes pretty well, and separated them ok, though not as well as Bad Gal mascara. I haven't yet determined if it's because of the brush or the product itself. But I have a positive first impression, for the most part.

I wore this for about 6 hours on day one, and saw little to no flaking. There may have been a micro fleck or two, but nothing terrible. Plus I tend to get things in my eye or feel like there is, and I end up poking around my eye in order to remedy the situation, which could cause a flake or two at times.

When removing this mascara, I quickly discovered it is not water proof or resistant at all. That's ok, as ELF makes no claim that it is. With just some water, it came completely off. While not a good trait if you're teary or swimming, I like that it's so easy to remove.

That's all I have to report for day one. Be sure to check out day two, coming soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment