Monday, September 5, 2011

Random cosmetic babble :-)

Hola, again! Second post today, but this is really just a little reminder to myself about more ELF products that I'd really like to try. How did I decide this? Just reading reviews. Of course, some people have complaints about just about every product, so you really just have to look at the number of stars and average things out. So here's the list:

  • Plumping lip glaze
  • High definition powder
  • Mineral face primer
  • Natural lash kit (I've been wanting to toy with falsies for a while, but the reviews really recommend purchasing a separate lash glue, so I may have to plan a trip to Sally's... which is fine, because I really want to get my hands on their Mint Julep mask)
  • 4 piece bamboo make-up brushes
  • Lip primer and plumper (the primer has pretty bad reviews, but everyone seems to love the plumper, especially for its tingly feeling, so that alone makes me want to try it).
  • Body glow (this would be best used for summer when you're showing more skin, so unless it's available in store, I'll probably be waiting to try it, as it's already starting to get chilly out!)
There a few others that tempt me, but these are the ones that are really calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment