Saturday, December 29, 2012

More on Natural Hair Treatments


Ok, so after some research, I have decided that the next natural hair treatment I want to play with Will be honey and olive oil. I would like to get some unprocessed honey, but I don't know when I'll get the chance. When I do get out to Bloomingfoods (a store here similar to whole foods), I also want to get some coconut oil and an all natural shampoo bar. Hopefully soon. :-)

In addition, I may begin using a vinegar rinse for my hair, as it's a natural conditioner. Or purchase a good quality conditioner, to which I'll add some chamomile tea, because it's a natural, but very gradual, hair lightener as well, then maybe follow with a chamomile rinse.

This post is really just me thinking out loud, haha.

Oh, and on a side note, even after washing my hair again, it still smells like cinnamon a bit. So that's spiffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment